Social Icons

samedi 5 janvier 2019

Extraordinary presence (Ghost) at La Rochefoucauld Castle

My amazing experience at 

La Rochefoucauld Castle


Castle of La Rochefoucauld

The "Château de La Rochefoucauld" is located in La Rochefoucauld in the Charente department in southwestern France.

It is a Renaissance castle built largely around 1520 on the site of a feudal fortress of the eleventh century whose towers have been preserved.

There are also many very old books, geographical maps of the ancient times, and a room where a large number of very old archives are kept.

On December 20, 2018, I had a very beautiful and amazing experience in the company of
Manu Delpech (Famous French EVP Practitioner)



   The Guardroom

When Manu went to the bathroom in the basement, I went alone to the Guardroom, and there I saw a spirit of the old times appearing to me and greeting me very respectfully.


The Guardroom

Manu having returned, I told him, there is "someone"...  Manu, not paying attention to what I said to him, was measuring the room with great strides.

The spirit then tells me:

- Your friend seems to want to know the size of this room.

When I again told Manu that there was "someone" in the room, Manu greeted the spirit, who greeted him back, his hand at the bust, bowing slightly forward.

When Manu wanted to reach out to him, he did not move and said:

- I do not think that it is recommended... There are rules to respect.

We went then to visit the rest of the castle.


The Large Room
   
When I arrived in another large room, I saw small beds placed in width, under each window, and I said to myself, «There were people sleeping here?»  It was then that I saw the spirit reappear. And he said to me:


 
- There were servants sleeping here and soldiers at a certain time. Then he disappeared.


 The Basement 

Further down, in the basement, Manu went downstairs to explore the place.

I told him then, that I did not know if I should go down, because the ground was wet and the steps were slippery, and moreover, I was wearing heels.

The spirit reappeared to my left, standing near me, looking down at the steps, and he said to me:


- No, it's not worth it, there's nothing interesting down there, nothing at all.

The spirit was dressed with old-time clothes. Long curly wig, with very dark hair.


 The Guide 

Once back home, Manu asked me if I could make a mediumistic contact to get in touch with one of his Spiritual Guides in order to have more details about this meeting.

It was the Guide, called "The Third" who came forward and we asked him to tell us who could be this spirit, because I did not know who it could be.

The Guide then told us: 
- It's a Rochefoucauld

We asked his first name, the Guide answered :
- François


So, we asked from what time period was he, the Guide answered:
- 1600



François de la Rochefoucauld
We went immediately to inform ourselves on the Wikipedia site, and there, what was our surprise to see "François de La Rochefoucauld" born in 1613.

I looked at his picture, and I saw that it was the same person who had introduced himself to me!

 
It was also known that the castle would be haunted by "The souls of the founders of the family", something I totally ignored!




It was an extraordinary experience for me that I will never forget...!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire